We're expanding our sample itineraries page with a selection of journeys that include time on land and at sea.
Our latest itinerary is an epic adventure through Indonesia.
• Encountering orang-utans in conservation projects in Sumatra and Kalimantan
• Coming face to face with Sumatran elephants in the Leuser National Park
• Exploring Kalimantan's jungle on a traditional river boat and meeting the Dayak tribes
• Witnessing sunrise over Borobudur, the largest Buddhist temple in the world
• Discovering the smouldering volcanoes, lush forests and mineral lakes of eastern Java
• Wandering among ancient temples and traditional villages in Bali's untouched north
• Relaxing in an eco-friendly retreat in laid-back Lombok
• Setting sail for Komodo National Park, the land of dragons, on a private yacht
Browse more of our Land & Sea itineraries here.