A stunning newly built phinisi, Prana has set sail for the first time in Indonesian waters. Blending traditional craftsmanship with stylish touches devised by her hotelier owners, this beautiful 9-cabin yacht will be available for private charter in Komodo National Park, Raja Ampat and the remote areas between such as Ambon and the Banda Islands, the Alor archipelago and the Forgotten Islands.
This summer, join one of our trailblazing yachts on an exploratory journey to the Anambas Islands in northern Indonesia, home to countless hidden bays and secret beaches.
• Easy access from Singapore with a 40-minute ferry to Nongsa to board your private yacht
• Explore a chain of 255 postcard-perfect islands, of which just 26 are inhabited
• Visit remote fishing villages and wander among the rice paddies and waterfalls of Jemaja
Our newest destination is a chain of blisteringly beautiful isles located within easy reach of Singapore. Skip internal flights and long layovers; a short ferry ride from Singapore's marina will have you at Nongsa harbour, ready to cast off the lines and glide into the cerulean surrounds of the South China Sea.
For the first time this winter, we're delighted to announce that our single-cabin phinisi Alexa will be cruising in Raja Ampat, the realm of limestone cliffs clad in jungle, ethereal views and bountiful coral reefs.
- Unparalleled romance onboard an enchanting yacht built for two
- Picnic on deserted beaches and submerge at some of the world's most coveted dive sites
- Relax onboard with a crew of seven including an expert chef and a masseuse
What better way to escape with your loved one than onboard the only single-cabin yacht in Indonesia in a truly secluded and spectacular setting?
After a great deal of research and hard work, we're delighted to announce that Ultimate Yachts is expanding with a brand new destination in the Andaman Sea.
Our new sister company is headed up by charter manager Yoann Martin. Martin is currently based in Borneo and joins us with ample experience, initially as a yacht broker in the Mediterranean and later as a boat manager in South East Asia for a number of years, where he obtained a wealth of experience cruising across the islands of Burma, the Mergui archipelago, Thailand and the Andaman Islands.
We’re pleased to present a new Russian version of our website for the ease of Russian-speaking clientele. We’re also in the process of launching a French version of our site, and we are well-equipped to take on enquiries in a variety of languages for the ease of our clients.
“Limitless stretches of cerulean water; pristine reefs with whales, manta rays and tropical fish; jungle forests and pink sand beaches framed by craggy mountain switchbacks; and lakes cut by tectonic plates, tsunamis and glaciers."
Our magnificent single-cabin converted phinisi yacht ALEXA releases last minute availability for a most romantic sailing sojourn in Indonesia, priced form USD$3,895 per night.
- An exquisite single cabin yacht converted by an interior designer in a romantic, footloose style
- Your own chef, masseuse and dive guide
- Available 20 - 22 August 2017 and 20 - 31 November 2017
Our luxury 3-cabin cruiser Mischief has recently launched a honeymoon package appealing to couples on private charter. Prices star from USD$5,500 per night, including:
- Upwards of 3 nights private charter onboard Mischief
- A private masseuse for the duration of the trip
- Flower ceremony in a secluded lagoon
- Sunset bonfire & picnic grill for two
- Indonesian cookery class with Mischief’s chef for two
- Complimentary dive certification referral course for two